You watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before You, the days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.
Special Needs Ministry
The Preschool Playground at Cross Pointe (Sugarloaf Campus) is available to church partners and their guests for parties.
The Playground can be reserved for Saturday parties starting between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Comfortable indoor play space that’s ready for fun, rain or shine!
- A large play area with three slides, climbing spaces, tunnels and bridges
- A small play area for crawlers/toddlers, with separate walled access
- A food preparation and storage area with sink, cleaning supplies and refrigerated storage
- Separate outdoor entrance with ramp access.
- Restrooms nearby
A $150 party fee covers the cost of utilities and staff setup/cleanup for your event. A $25 non-refundable deposit reserves your space. The balance is refundable should you cancel your reservation.
The Playground can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Church ministry events are given priority over party requests. Complete the online form (below), and a staff member will contact you to confirm your request and collect your party fee.
- The party fee covers basic setup and clean- up. You are responsible for cleaning up food, spills and serving items. Trash cans, bags and cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Smoking and alcohol are not allowed anywhere on the Cross Pointe Sugarloaf campus.
- Food must be served and kept on the tiled spaced area, around the tables and food preparation area, and is not allowed in or around the Playground area/equipment.
- Serving utencils, eating utencils, plates, cups and ice are not provided. Please plan to bring your own.
- Because we must prepare for a full Sunday schedule each week, we do not allow events to conclude any later than 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays.