March 3-5, 2017
Breakthrough Weekend is three days of worship and teaching for grades 6-12. The earlybird cost is $79 per student through January 29. After January 29 the cost is $89, last day to register is February 19. Cost covers the event, two nights lodging in adjacent hotels one hotel for guys and the other hotel for our girls, five meals for the weekend, block party, and T-shirt.
Students will be rooming in two separate nearby hotels--male students in one hotel, female students in the other hotel, supervised by adult leaders.
Nearly 1,600 students from 36 churches throughout the area will gather at Cross Pointe Sugarloaf. This area-wide event is the biggest of the year. Everyone will be there and you do not want to miss out! We've got a stellar lineup on stage for this year's event:
What to Bring
- Bible and pen
- A Good attitude!
- Plenty of clothes, socks, and shoes for weekend
- Spending money (For The Corner coffee bar and Breakthrough Store)
What Not to Bring
- Tobacco products
- Knives, weapons, fireworks
- Expensive items
- A bad attitude
Other Ground Rules
- Cell phone use should be limited. Turn off phones during small group and sessions.You are at Breakthrough to hang out with the people in your group not text everyone who isn't there.
- Respect God, respect others, respect facilities, and respect yourself.
- Be on time and participate in every worship session and small group sessions.
- You may not leave Breakthrough or hotel at any time unless you have cleared it with CP Student staff.
- Your CP Student staff and group leaders are in charge for the weekend.
- Students are not allowed to drive at any time over the weekend without permission from CP Student Staff.
- No pranks are allowed or tolerated.
Release and Permission Form
All Breakthrough students must have a completed Release and Permission form on file for 2017. You can download the form below to print and complete, and return it to CP Students on Sunday.
Scholarships Needed for Breakthrough
Parents and other adults... we have a number of students who would like to attend our Breakthrough Weekend event, but are in need of a partial or full scholarship in order to attend. The few dollars you invest in the lives of these students can make an eternal difference. More info and donate...
Jody Shelton, High School Pastor (Email)
Josh Frazier, Middle School Pastor (Email)
Taylor Melton, Student Ministry Assistant (Email)