The above options represent 10 Reading Plans for ESV Editions, and Crossway has made them accessible in multiple formats:
- Web (a new reading each day appears online at the same link)
- RSS (subscribe to receive by RSS)
- Podcast (subscribe to get your daily reading in audio)
- iCal (download an iCalendar file)
- Mobile (view a new reading each day on your mobile device)
- Print (download a PDF of the whole plan)
You can also access each of these Reading Plans as podcasts:
- Right-click (Ctrl-click on a Mac) the “RSS” link of the feed you want from the above list.
- Choose “Copy Link Location” or “Copy Shortcut.”
- Start iTunes.
- Choose Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast.
- Paste the URL from step three into the box.
- Click OK.
The entire Bible on audio is usually about 75 hours (or 4,500 minutes). If you commute to work 5 days a week, that’s about 260 days a year. And if it takes you, say, 17 minutes to commute each way to work--and if you listen to the Bible on audio during your drive each way--you’ll get through the entire Bible twice in a year. This probably isn’t the only way to do Bible intake--but it’s one most of us should take advantage of more.