The Preschool Playground at Cross Pointe (Sugarloaf Campus) is available to rent for parties.
The Playground can be reserved for Saturday parties starting between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. The length of time for party rentals is 2.5 hours.
- Comfortable indoor play space that’s ready for fun, rain or shine
- A large play area with three slides, climbing spaces, tunnels and bridges
- A small play area for crawlers/toddlers, with separate walled access
- A food preparation and storage area with sink, cleaning supplies and refrigerated storage
- Separate outdoor entrance with ramp access
- Restrooms nearby
A $250 party fee covers the cost of utilities and staff setup/cleanup for your event. A $50 non-refundable deposit reserves your space. The balance is refundable should you cancel your reservation. A discounted rate is available to Cross Pointe Church members. Contact Tanya Giddens for details.
The Playground can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Church ministry events are given priority over party requests. Complete the online form (below), and a staff member will contact you to confirm your request.
- The party fee covers basic setup and clean- up. You are responsible for cleaning up food, spills and serving items. Trash cans, bags and cleaning supplies will be provided.
- Smoking and alcohol are not allowed anywhere on the Cross Pointe Sugarloaf campus.
- Food is not allowed in or around the Playground area/equipment.
- Serving utencils, eating utencils, plates, cups and ice are not provided. Please plan to bring your own.
- Because we must prepare for a full Sunday schedule each week, we do not allow events to conclude any later than 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
Please fill out the form below to let us know when you'd like to have your party.